Friday, November 2, 2018

Panama Day 5: Rain

Our conference ended today. Quite a few people headed out this afternoon. Our group ride to the airport picks us up tomorrow morning at 5AM. It's a national holiday and traffic is expected to be bad. It will be a long day. We'll certainly enjoy that 1st class upgrade!

I shot this last night with the lights of the ships waiting for canal passage.

I had hoped to spend the afternoon by the pool. Despite the usual cloudcover, I changed after lunch and went down only to realize I had forgotten my sunglasses. I went back up to the 7th floor turned around and went back down, but it was misting. Oh, well. There are little arbors over the lounge chairs. Except I kept getting splatted. When it started to pour, I went back to the room. I loved seeing separate storms in different directions. Someone was walking on the beach with an umbrella. I'm afraid I'm not that hardcore.

Tomorrow it's back to a leafless forest waiting for snow to brighten things up. No sun. Sigh.

Hopefully it will be an uneventful trip, and I will not write anything tomorrow. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment