Saturday, June 23, 2018

Living in Style in Siena


This is a marvelous medieval city and I had no intention of staying in a Holiday Inn and busing in for the day. I was amazed at where we ended up. It's a marvelous old building, I assume a sumptuous family home from long ago.



The door is automatic and uses a fob.


After letting ourselves through another door into a courtyard, there is a sort of bridge to the elevator, which only goes between the ground floor and our floor.


Here's Steve relaxing in our living room. He turned the couch so he could see the World Cup on TV while he reads.


The bedroom is elegant.


And my favorite: the ceiling of the bedroom.


I took way more pictures today, but my cough is worse, and I'm headed for bed. :-) Maybe I'll get them up tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment