Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Panama Day 2: Hotel

We'll try again for some pictures of the hotel. First are a couple views from our balcony.
Note the line of ships on the horizon, waiting their turn to go through the canal.

A walk along the beach the first afternoon (when there was actually some blue sky!) Note the mangrove trees standing in the water to the left.

When I went back at low tide, this is what I found.

I saw a couple signs saying not to enter the mangrove on the landward side. I assumed that was to protect the delicate roots that stick up out of the sand. Then I saw this sign: no swimming; crocodile habitat. Strong motivation to stay out.


Couldn't resist this evening shot as the hotel was preparing for a cultural presentation for another group.



No comments:

Post a Comment