Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Monday to Wednesday, Days 18-20: At Home

This has been a hang-out-at-home week. I child sat again for PWOC music rehearsal. Wednesday's PWOC was the closing for the year and transition to the new board (including Erika on music.) My cousin Sarah came over to hang out while Simeon napped. (He adores her which makes me feel good since Grammie is going away in another week.) Simeon got his award at Awana for all his memorizing.


We took an outing to the park around the corner where the National Museum is located. On a nicer day, I would have gone crazy with my camera. Lots of photo spots like this one.

Through the opening in the building you can see Nam San Tower where we hiked last week.

Besides the playground, there were lots of paths to explore, including around Dragon Falls (below). Yongsan (the name of the base) means Dragon Hill, the traditional name of the area of the city.


This park is maybe 15 minutes from home, so if the weather clears up, I will go on a photos shoot, but since the gray is mainly pollution it may well not happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment