Sunday, May 14, 2017

Gunsan Park

Sunday morning Dan graciously allowed me to tag along on his morning hike. (I can’t exactly call it an “early morning hike” when we didn’t leave until 7:30.) We went back into town to one of those city parks where the ground is too steep for roads and apartment buildings, so it has trails instead. This park also had a reservoir.



We might have lingered longer at this rest area if we had been further into our hike. (Note that there are plenty more couches further in the trees.)



We climbed to this lookout. (By the end of the hike my phone app registered 40 flights equivalent.)



Great views.

Near the horizon slightly left of center is the lake where we were Saturday night.

Believe it or not, this descent was not as steep as the path we took up. I can’t blame Dan for that one. I was the one who pointed it out from the parking lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment